Thursday, January 24, 2013

TN Mom Of 2, Review & Giveaway



I love holiday shirts, and special occasion shirts, and well, anything I can add names, or shamrocks, or personalization to. 
Tn Mom Of 2 has awesome designs! Especially with Valentines day right around the corner. 
How cute would your little one be at their school party with a personalized Valentines design by
 TN Mom of 2!


Check out all her unique designs at her etsy shop here

She also has really cool St Patty's day designs. Nu was born on St Patrick's day so that day is always special to us. 

Chevron is so popular right now, This is my
favorite St Pattys design from her shop. 
Our Nu and Nug were lucky enough to receive a Valentines iron on each.

I bought the shirts from Michaels on clearance for less than $3 each.
Ive also seen plain kids tees at Walmart for less than $4 and at the Dollar store.
The directions were easy and were included in our package.
1. Cut out design
2. Peal from backing
3. Place on shirt
4. Place parchment paper on top
5. Iron and wear :)

The models

                                           

You can also check out TN Mom Of 2's Facebook here

How would you like to set your little one up with TWO personalized Iron on's from TN Mom of 2???

Check out the rafflecopter form below, Please follow all entry requirements and only click done on tasks preformed, entries will be checked to be fair ;)
a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. The Valentine Dino is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the big sis/little sis iron ons. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fire truck or pirate ship. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would either have to pick two shamrocks or two Valentine's. Those are really really cute and I would have a hard time picking!!
    love~

    ReplyDelete