I am 4 expression is another etsy.com gem! I love her motto of "An Etsy shop for people who love expressively crafted items". We were drawn to her monogrammed fleece head warmers, but found many cute items in her shop including....
![]() |
| Yellow, Grey, White, Lace Canvas Clutch $10.00 |
![]() |
| Personalized/Monogrammed Collegiate Diaper Cover $15.00 |
![]() |
| Monogrammed/Personalized Bib $6.00 |
She has many personalization options for her Monogrammed Fleece headbands. They would be cute for kids sports teams, tailgating at favorite sport events, family ski trips, and she can also do greek letters.
The fleece is so cozy and larger in the ear area to keep them toasty. Now I just need it to snow in Florida, although the fall weather is a perfect excuse to wear my new personalized headband :)
You can check out her etsy.com shop here
And become facebook friends with I am 4 expression here
(as of right now she has 2 fb fans, lets show her some love and bring her fan count up!)
![]() |
| Georgia Themed Fleece Headband $8.00 |
![]() |
| Greek Letters Headbands $8.00 |
| Our Monogrammed Fleece Headband! Soooooo nice |
| Even Nug wanted to give it a try |
And great news, I am 4 expression is offering 2 personalized headbands for our giveaway this week!!!
Check out the entrance details below, please only click done on items actually performed to be fair to others.
Thank you to iam4expression for hosting our review & giveaway this week!!!






Hmmm, white on black and red on grey? I just don't know! I love the headbands, but hate choices!
ReplyDeletei love the black one.:)
ReplyDeleteGray with bright red writing!
ReplyDeleteAny kind of fleece headband is awesome up here!!
ReplyDeleteBlack with pink writing
ReplyDeleteBlack with pink letters
ReplyDelete