Monday, February 4, 2013

Tiny Whales Review & Giveaway



We first discovered Tiny Whales in our wittlebee monthly box. We actually requested this brand when I saw a sneak peak they posted. I love the nautical theme and its so nice to find a company that makes big boy clothes for little guys.

Tiny Whales is a California based, wife and hubby team that was started in 2008 when their nephew was born. They create unique apparel for babies to adults with great quality.
These were the 2 shirts that started our love affair with Tiny Whale. 
Our collection has since grown with the addition of the The "Sail Away" tee for Nu
And the "Walrus Captain" for Nug.

We wrote Tiny Whales telling them how much we loved their designs and basically begging them for a review ;)  Great news is they also agreed to a GIVEAWAY!!! yayyy

We also were able to add 2 more to our Tiny Whales collection!
This the the "Away Anchor" and the "New Most Excellent" 
Nug was not in the "look at the camera and smile" mood.
LOVE<3LOVE<3LOVE<3 their designs!
You can check out all Tiny Whales desings here
and become facebook friends here

As we mentioned above Tiny Whales has been generous enough to offer a Tee to one of Nu and Nug fabulous fans :)
Check out the rafflecopter below to enter the contest, please be fair and only click on the tasks you preform.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I am dying for another walrus shirt since my son outgrew his, so that's what I would pick! I just got the ship and anchor ones recently. Love their shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of the sailboat and the walrus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got Sail Away, Dream in Color, Away Anchor in Teal and in Gray, and a Plaid Pocket!! Our next shirt would be Off the Record...or Be most Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sail away with me one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love the walrus or the sail away long sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the New Sweet Bands and Sail Away tee! love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Dream In Color toddler t-shirt, but they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete