Its no secret I'm a huge fan of personalized gifts! I was in search of laminated placemats for Nu and Nug and discovered exactly what I needed at a shop called Pink Wasabi Ink. I also took a peek at her other products and, I think I need everything listed ;)
She has a large variety of items from cutting boards to door mats, from wine bottle holders to children's plate and bowl sets. If you have a need for a personalized gift, or just want to treat yourself to a amazing product, might I recommend Pink Wasabi Ink.
Some examples of her unique, personalized work.
![]() |
| 8x11 Monogrammed Acrylic Lucite Tray $48.00 |
![]() |
| Personalized Round Cutting Board $35.00 |
![]() |
| Children's Personalized Plate $20 |
![]() |
| Monogrammed Cuff Bracelet $20 |
![]() |
| Personalized Wine bags $28.00 (my personal favorite) |
You can check out all the amazing products from Pink Wasabi Ink for yourself at her etsy.com shop here
Or become facebook buddies here. She also mentioned to me her facebook page is where she announces new products, discounts and giveaways so be sure to check her page out and send her a "like".
Pink Wasabi Ink is offering a exclusive discount to Nu and Nugs Adventures readers. Use the code NUANDNUGS10 to receive 10% off your entire order, this code will be good until tomorrow at midnight (3/8).
The personalized mats, or plates and bowls would make a great addition to your easter baskets this year.
Dont forget to go "like" Pink Wasabi Ink on facebook to stay updated on discounts, giveaways and all her new products.
Thank you Pink Wasabi Ink for our new placemats!!







No comments:
Post a Comment