Friday, May 31, 2013

Zerlina Crafts. Review


We are super fans of Amy at Zerlina's Crafts. We did a review for her last year and use our snack bags constantly! 
You can check out that review at

We were also very excited when she contacted us to let us know she was launching new insulated lunch bags. Since our oldest will be starting pre-school this year, and we love to take day trips to the Zoo, Sea-world, and the park I know our new insulated lunch bags will come in handy not to mention they are so unique and functional. 


 Big Bro is starting to be into big boy things, he got a cool Star Wars print with cotton linen in navy for a bottom and a inner layer of Insul-Bright, to keep his foods hot or cold. 
Little Bro loves dinos, I love the bold colorful Dinosaur pattern and a linen cotton base, also with insulated center. 



We also have 2 smaller snack sized packs which are great on the go's. I like to keep these in my daily bag with a small snack for the boys. I was thinking this would make a great discrete bag for going to the parks, or the beach, to keep $ and cell phones in. 


I love the easy clean of the insulated inside, and if needed you can machine wash and tumble to dry. 


You can check out all Zerlina Crafts unique fabric designs at
Zerlina Crafts etsy.com shop.

You can also become facebook buddies at
Zerlina Crafts facebook page. 

How would you like a lunch bag in your choice of fabric??? Please see the rafflecopter below and be sure to click done only on the tasks you preform to be fair :) 

Some of our favorite fabric choices




a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. I love the mermaid fabric. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We absolutely love Zerlina and have a few of her snack bags. Would totally love to win a lunch tote :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mermaid is so cute but I would love the Dino :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a hard choice. I think DD would want the mermaids or the hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the mermaid fabric! My 3 year olds just loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the green, blue, and yellow owl lunch bag and man I really need a lunch bag. I use a plastic bag from the grocery store lol.

    ReplyDelete