So since my youngest was born we have done the family costume route each Halloween.
The first year he was born I had this vision of a Wizard of Oz family. Him as the Cowardly Lion complete with badge of courage, myself as Dorothy and my husband as the Scarecrow. Well his first illness hit and we stayed home and handed out candy and didn't even get to wear our costumes. Plus it was raining and yucky out. But we did get some cute shots at JC Pennys.
| 2009 |
![]() |
| At least someone got to wear the Dorothy wig that year. |
The Next year we continued with the family thing. Camden wanted to be Buzz Lightyear and instead of going the Woody and Jessie Route we did Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. This was great because I was also preggio with Brody and the "head" gave lots of wiggle room.
| 2010 |
For Brodys first Halloween we knew we needed something all of us could wear. Cam was really liking The Incredibles and with his energy we knew Dash would be a great choice. Plus there is baby Jack Jack in the family.
| 2011 |
Last year Cam choose Pirates, which was great because I had already purchased him a pirate costume as a dress up outfit and Daddy had been a pirate before when I was a mermaid and my Chihuahua a parrot back in the pre kids day.
| 2012 |
| might I had what a wonderful sport my hubby is! Im like "wear this", hes like "Ok". |
| someone scary walked by |
![]() |
| and just because im crazy ill add this gem from 2006 (pre kids) |
So there is is, the past few family Halloween costumes!
2013's Family Costume was STAR WARS!!!
Thank you to
Sadies Cottage
for helping us out for our 2013 costume, and making the r2d2 and Yoda hats!!!
for helping us out for our 2013 costume, and making the r2d2 and Yoda hats!!!




I was browsing about Family halloween costumes and I found your blog which is quite interesting. I do hope it's okay with you if I pin them on my Pinterest board. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete