So I admit it I'm "that mom". I love to dress the boys alike, I love special themed birthday shirts, I try to find clothes that coordinate with parties and events we attend, and I spend hours and hours browsing etsy.com to find that perfect image that is in my mind for a upcoming trip or occasion. I was sooo happy to come across Bayjorders shop on etsy called jst4kidz, check out her shop here.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bayjorder?ref=seller_info_count
she also has a facebook page here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jst4Kidz/295984853745754
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bayjorder?ref=seller_info_count
she also has a facebook page here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jst4Kidz/295984853745754
Her shop is great because it has both boy and girl iron ons that you can personalize to your event. I LOVE the ties and mustaches, and was thrilled when she sent some for Nu and Nug to try out. Im visualizing disney trips, christmas pictures, a dinosaur party we have coming up and of course the Thomas tie all in our future.
I used a yellow american apperal shirt we got from wittlebee and a blue shirt from walmart $3.88. The instructions for iron on were easy and the fabric stuck very well. Bayjorder also notes you can sew along the edges to make sure it stays put, but just ironing seems to have a very strong bond.
I love shirts without wording or charters, my husband calls them "big boy" clothes.
The mustache is perfect for Nug, our little man
Nu got the tie, love the argyle print, very handsome.
There are so many options on her etsy shop and I'm sure if she doesn't have it she can find it..
Some other pictures from her etsy site are listed below
Bayjorder at Jst4kidz has been generous to offer a $10 credit to her etsy shop to one lucky reader. Most of her iron ons are around $3 so $10 will go far, you can also get a already made item from her shop. See below for entry link.
Thank you Jst4Kidz!!!!
We actually got 2 positive comments while out and about today running errands on the mustache shirt!











I like the ties
ReplyDeleteme too!!!
DeleteJacob would flip over the super hero tie!
ReplyDeleteIts so boy!!!!
DeleteThis is exactly what I would like for the girls to wear at their birthday parties :)
ReplyDeleteRosie! she has great birthday items... I like the cupcakes for girls.
DeleteI'm kinda loving the mustache...
ReplyDeletemee too!!!!
DeleteI am loving the Minnie/Mickey mouse appliques! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey would make a great disney trip family outfit!
DeleteI totally want that mustache :)
ReplyDelete