We Know!!!!
Loohoo wool dryer balls are felted balls of wool that you use in your clothes dryer to help separate your clothes. Having several in your dryer creates a constant motion that allows for air to circulate around your wet laundry so your clothes will dry faster. They state when you have 6-8 you can reduce dry time by 10-25%. You should use at least 3, I had 4.
Loohoo dryer balls are all natural and contain no harmful chemicals or toxins which is very appealing to most moms out there. You can use with all garnets including baby clothes. As the Loohoo dryer balls tumble in your dryer they naturally soften fabric leaving your clothes smelling fresh and clean.
When our Loohoo balls arrived im not sure who was more excited, me or Nu and Nug! Once I was able to wrestle them away from the boys who had invented a Loohoo catch and throw game, I was able to try them out. I am slightly obsessed with doing laundry, to me nothing is better than getting the boys down for a nap and having a huge load of freshly dried laundry to sit down on the couch, in the quite house and fold away. I was curious how the clothes would smell. Loohoo claims to "leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean" I did sniff the Loohoo's pre wash and since they are all natural, and made from wool, they kinda smelled like sheep to me. I was wondering if I too would smell like a sheep.
First load was towels. To me towels need a extra few cycles to get them completely dry but these seems to be dryer after just one cycle. And good news, they did not smell like sheep. They smelled, well clean, not overwhelming, too much dryer sheet, make your head hurt clean, just clean.
You can find Loohoo's facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/loohoowooldryerballs
or their main page here http://www.loo-hoo.com.
Loohoo Dryer Balls
- Conserve energy and save money! Bonus
- Ideal for all laundry
- Made in Main using 100% wool. One year for Christmas my grandma requested that all her gifts be "made in the USA". I wish I knew about these then! she would have loved them, plus it would have been neat to see what her guesses would be for their use.
Use SHARE2012 at check out for 15% off and shipping in the US is free...
Check them out for yourself and let them know Nu and Nugs adventures sent you..
The above options are my own, I was not compensated by Loohoo, just trying to share neat products I find, while spreading the word.
:)



I'm ordering some A.S.A.P! When I wash a large blanket, bedding, or towels I have to untwist or unfold the bulky items and turn the dryer on AGAIN! We are always looking for ways to cut costs AND I'll get my laundry done quicker :)
ReplyDelete