Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Aj's Custom Jewelry Review and Giveaway



 I can't believe we are already into April, this year is flying by... Not to mention Mothers Day is right around the corner!
I would love my family names, initials, monograms, sayings, or special likes (shamrocks for Nu and giraffes for Nug) on every single piece of jewelry I own. AJs Custom Jewelry can do just that, and at a affordable price. Not to mention Grandmas eat that stuff up!
In their shop you will find custom hand stamped stainless steel and sterling silver jewelry to celebrate the blessings in life. 

Some examples of their amazing work

I love you to the moon and back necklace $20.00
Angel wings  necklace $15.00
Set of 2 hand stamped cuff bracelets $44.00 (one for mom, one for grandma)
Mother hand stamped necklace $24.00
Starfish hand stamped necklace $22.50
Double ring mom/grandma hand stamped necklace with birthstones $24.00

There are so many different options I'm sure you could find one for your family. Angela can also add charms, birthstones or pictures, just ask if you have a special request. 
Check out all the options at their etsy.com site HERE


Now for our beautiful necklace!!!
This is the Personalized Family Tree hand stamped necklace. $18.00

I love this necklace so much and get so many great complements every time I wear it!
I love the fact it fits Dad, Mom, and my 2 littles ones names all on one necklace. The family tree in the center completes it nicely :)

How would you like to receive a $25 credit to AJs Custom Jewelry?? Just in time for Mothers Day..
Check out the rafflecopter below and please preform all tasks you click done, winners will be checked for compliance.

Thank you so much to AJ's Custom Jewelry for the amazing necklace and for providing one of Nu and Nugs fans a customized necklace of their own. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway






No comments:

Post a Comment