Our friends at Bluewater Road Kids provided our Nug's 2nd birthday shirt and we have been crafty buddies since. (You can check out the shirt she made for us HERE)
She has added a new product to her etsy.com shop, TOILET TARGETS!!
This item is genius! Being a mom of 2 boys, one who is potty trained, and one who is in progress, I welcome any product to assist in "aim" and keeping pee off my floor. When she offered to have us try them out I was super excited and totally intrigued.
![]() |
| We received the shark style. Not only is it cute but it matches our bathroom perfect. |
I actually applied the shark to our big potty yesterday. Nu was super excited to see it and even more excited when I told him he could pee on it. Caroline at Bluewater Road Kids provides instructions for placement and it was very simple. When Nug saw it he immediately when to his little potty to check for one and was sad when he didn't have a "sharkie". Caroline was nice enough to send us 2 which I was going to place on both our big potties but I figured since big bro had one maybe little bro should too.
| Lets face it, little boys can use all the help they can get! The toilet target is great because it gives them something to aim for, literally :) |
| The boys think the shark is hilarious. Hey anything to jazz up potty time ;) |
While I mentioned the fact the toilet target is meant to help "aim" I also wanted to share a funny story. Nu loves his sharkie so much he got very concerned about #2 time. I had to reassure him its ok to poo on the shark, a sentence I would have never guessed would come out of my mouth.
Toilet targets are a wonderful, affordable idea for moms of little boys (and maybe some big boys). At $4.99 for 2 targets your floor will thank you, she has many options of toilet targets on her etsy.com site Bluewater Road Kids.
![]() |
| In addition to the shark, I also love the octopus. |
While you are there check out all the awesome custom shirts Caroline makes. If you have a design in mind and don't see it just ask :)
Dont forget to mention you are a fan of Nu and Nugs Adventures.
Would you like to win a toilet target shark set???
2. Like her page
3. Leave a comment why you would like to try a toilet target set
Winner will be drawn 5/1
Is it weird I really want people to come over and pee in my potty now??? ;) Im actually really excited to show this off, its one of those, "man where has this been my whole life products."
Thank you Caroline and Bluewater Road Kids




I would like to win because before too long I will be potty training my son and these are so cool! I'm definitely buying the octopus ones :)
ReplyDeleteFelisa Allison
Well, my 22-month-old is already fascinated with using the potty like his older brother does. I can only imagine how bad his aim is going to be since he's soo active and busy, but at least this will catch his interest for a few seconds to help his aim!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get this since we are about to potty train my youngest. This is a great idea, much better than cheerios!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this for my son who is about to potty train. What a great idea, better than cheerios.
ReplyDeleteI NEED this because we are going to buy big boy undies tomorrow! My son is so excited!! love~
ReplyDelete