Every mom loves finding educational toys that their kiddies enjoy playing with, added bonus is when they are cute!!! The Giggle Junction, I Spy sensory bags are that, and so much more. These brightly colored, special themed, wonderfully made bags are great for both individual play or used as a teaching tool. Each bag is made with soft fleece sewn inside then reinforced with heavy duty utility stitch for extra durability. The inside contains non toxic plastic pellets and 30 miniature treasure, in the 7x7 square.
The I spy bags are great for both boys (ages 1 1/2 and 3 1/2). I love the variety of window sizes and the attached lamaniated card with pictures of the items located inside the bag. We have been using them for several days now and they are still finding items I have not seen before during their searching.
I wish I saw this last year, this would have been perfect for Nus
space themed 3rd Birthday party
| The bags we received were perfect! Trains for my train fanatic, with a small spy window which made it slightly more difficult. And dump truck for my tough little man |
She also makes a "Party Pack" which includes a large bag for the birthday child and 8 mini bags which are great for goodie bags. What a great way to thank your guests for coming to your child's birthday party (and thank the parents also!)
Extra favor bags can be added if you'll need more than 8.
| Even Daddy can play |
![]() |
| We were off for some fun fall festivities and the I Spy bags are a great car toy. We played I spy on the way and challenged them to find colors, items and objects. |
Giggle Junction is offering one lucky reader a "I Spy" bag of their choice!!!! See the rafflecopter below for details.
All entrys will be checked for compliance
She is also offering free name personalization to any Nu and Nug reader who orders their own I Spy Sensory Bag.
Just let her know when your checking out, Nu and Nugs Adventures sent you, and what name you would like added.
You can find her etsy shop link here
and her facebook link here
With the holidays right around the corner consider ordering a I spy bag for the little person in your life, These would make great stocking stuffers! Take it from a fellow momma, your car or diaper bag needs one!















OMG love the idea specially the pirate ship and mini hooks
ReplyDeleteMe too!!!! It would be perfect for a pirate party!
DeleteI have been wanting to buy or make one of these! I would choose the pirate one...we are obsessed with pirates:)
ReplyDeletethey are so cute! my boys have played with them every day since I gave them
DeleteI really love the turtle one, he's so cute!! But I think I'd pick the seahorse if I won, I love how the I Spy window looks like a bubble!
ReplyDeleteI like the little seahorse one also
DeleteI like the dump truck one!
ReplyDeletewe have a dump truck one it the window size is nice for my little guy
DeleteMy boys would love the monster truck!
ReplyDeleteI think thats the next obsession! my son has started talking more and more about monster trucks!
DeleteI would love the mermaid!!!
ReplyDeleteNo mermaids in our all blue house however she is really lovely!
DeleteHard to choose, but since we went on a field trip to the fire station today, my boys are into fire trucks, so I'd probably go with that one.
ReplyDeletethats gonna be my sons birthday theme this year for his bog TWO.. sniff sniff
DeleteFire truck for my daughter :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Train and Pirate Themes!
ReplyDeletemee too!
Delete