Here is the pinterest inspiration pin for our new "masterpieces" wall in the playroom. This project was super easy and really cheap! I think we paid around $20 for everything.
We bought all our supplies from Lowes. The board cost around $3.00 and hubby cut it into 2. The clips were around $3.00 a box of 4. We had black paint and the hardware used for the back.
The vinyl Masterpieces wording came from a local mom who's husband has a tinting shop, I got 2 sayings for around $20. (The other saying was the one I used in the hall wall project)
I painted the boards then used sandpaper to rough up the corners and edges. I used gorilla glue to attach the clips, which I don't really recommend. They slid around until they finally settled and I had to keep re positioning.
The clips
I started with this hardware but hubby suggested just drilling through the board into the wall so It wouldn't risk falling, so these were removed.
Playroom spot before
Ta da!!!!
I love this because when they get older we could easily put a desk right under


This is so cute! I need to do this for both my artistic daughter and proud A-student daddy! They fight over the magnets on the fridges to hang their drawings & perfect tests!!
ReplyDelete