Monday, October 1, 2012

Two Pears In A Pod Review And Giveaway



Every mom out there knows the dreaded sound of something dropping into the black hole that is the back seat. If your kids are anything like mine, a trip to the store needs to be accompanied by a random part to a toy, a car, a favorite train they can't possibly live without, or something that the black hole will eventually eat up and spit out next to a french fry.
When I discovered Two Pears In A pods Car Organizer I was very excited to put some sort of order to the backseat and regain control! We had also just bought a new car so everything we retrieved was already bagged in the car so it was a great time to start new.


Two Pears In A Pods car seat organizers come in many different colors, I told
her we have 2 boys so this blue mixture was perfect!

The elastic band on the bottom is a nice touch and helps stay in place.

I love her cute little logo!

Our car now has a pocket for all the books, glasses, lovies, cars, trains and other goodies,
all within arms reach!

Snug as a bug

She has many items to look though on her facebook page here
and her etsy.com site here


Budget wallet system
Tulle Tu Tu
Snuggle Blanket/Lovie
Fabric Tu Tu's
As you can see Two Pears In A Pod make beautiful products, with bright, unique, wonderful fabrics. I love the variety of her shop! She has also been generous enough to host a giveaway for Nu and Nugs Adventures with the winner choosing either a car organizer, ($20 value) or 2 tool/craft belts ($20 value) from her etsy shop.

Tool/craft Belt
Tool/craft Belt
A girlie version from her facebook site.

Another option from her site.

If you would like to contact Two Pears In A Pod please look here =  https://www.facebook.com/twopearsinapod
jenniferphillips35@gmail.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway


28 comments:

  1. I love the car seat organizer.:) we desperately need one or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue car seat organizer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Tu Tu, but since I have a boy my next favorite is the car seat organizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the tu tu also! I don't think my boys would appreciate that too much. Ive never seen one made from scrap strips before! girls get all the cute stuff!

      Delete
  4. The scrap tutus are adorable! I don't think my son would agree, lol, but I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the car seat organizer but I love the tutu's too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the scrap tu tu is super cute! I bet it would match a lot...

      Delete
  6. Snuggle blanket and the tutu. I like them all but those 2 our my fav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the snuggle blanket is cute, you can tell she puts a lot of work into her products!

      Delete
  7. If I won the car seat organizer you'd be my hubby's new best friend :) he hates a messy car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I hear ya, Mine is LOVING ours! He wants to know where this has been the past 3 years

      Delete
  8. I love the car organizer. My sons are always leaving their stuff on the floor in the back seat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here!!! then they want you to stop the car to find them!

      Delete
  9. The car seat organizer looks amazing! I could fit a ton of cars in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cars, trains, books, glasses, lovies, milk cups... !

      Delete
  10. I love this! Blue Circle Pattern Diaper Clutch

    ReplyDelete
  11. The car organizers are such a great idea! I love the blue one, and I favourited one on her Etsy page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I could USE a car organizer!!

    ReplyDelete