Thursday, October 11, 2012

Zerlina Craft Snack Bag Review And Giveaway






We recently received 2 sets of Zerlina craft snack bags and LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!
From the soft cotton and linen fabric, to the water and stain resistant white nylon inside, to the cute, little tag on the side and cant forget the easy closing zipper on the top. Everything about these bags screams hip momma and hip kids!

The prints fit Nu and Nugs personalities, Graffe Love for Nug and Toot Toot Lime for Nu.

We had a little snack time party in the back yard with our new Zerlina Craft bags.








She makes 2 sizes of bags, a snack bag measuring 6.5 x 5 inches tall, and a sandwich bag measuring 7 x 6.75 inches tall.


 Great for both kids and adults, these bags can be used not only for snacks but makeup, loose change, pens and pencils, toiletries, and coupons, just to name a few ideas. 


She also has a large variety of unique fabrics to choose from at her etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZerlinaCrafts?ref=seller_info

Here's a small sample of what her shop has to offer





Where were these cute options when I was a kid??? 

Her prices are so affordable @ $6.50 for a snack bag and $7.50 for a sandwich bag, you will make your money back in a short time if you buy ziplock bags frequently. Also how cool will your kiddie be at school! 
There is a additional bonus environmental advantage to not using plastic ziplocks. 
Her bags are easy to clean and can be placed in the washing machine if they get too messy.

She can also make the top close by velcro, see above picture. 



Nug insisted on caring his bag around while he played,

and while he gardened,
and while he watched T.V.      :)

Zerlina Crafts has been generous enough to provide 2 lucky winners with a set of her wonderful, unique snack/sandwich bags. Winner can choose which fabric they prefer!!!!

Please see the rafflecopter box below. 

Be sure to check out Zerlina Crafts brand new facebook page! Show her some love and lets help her facebook page out.

You can also shop her etsy store here and find some great gifts

all entries will be checked for compliance, please follow all directions..


a Rafflecopter giveaway

12 comments:

  1. I love them ALL. Such beautiful choices of fabric. I would choose the "woodland deer" for my daughter and I liked the "mandarin orange."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would pick the helicopter in blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my little guys also like helicopters... such a boy thing

      Delete
  3. I love the Giraffe Love in Lagoon fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd search for a cat one since my daughter is obsessed with cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the helicopters in blue one....would be great for Logans lunches when he starts school in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the funky giraffes! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "Reusable Sandwich Bag - Hedgehogs on Cream"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited I won this!! I've been eyeing one of these :)

    ReplyDelete